RE: 12 April 2001 WCAG WG Minutes

Only two comments about the magnificent effort that has made Anne:

3.1
To illustrate the "consistency in the presentation", I believe that it is
not enough with an example of an only page, it would be necessary to show
the consistency along a site. The own Anne had in another page a more
appropriate illustration that now don't find.

3.6
I believe that this it is a very important point that doesn't only reach
people with cognitive disabilities. For example, it is important that the
sites of the public administration use a language that the half citizen can
understand, far from the administrative jargon. In fact, today in day there
are companies specialized in offering, to these sites, an analysis and
modification of their language.
As for the examples to use, I believe that their election will be delicate.
I believe that they should be the most international possible, and maybe two
examples should be included of oneself text, one dedicated to a half public
and another to people with important cognitive disabilities, because to put
only the second example type can confuse the reader making him believe that
the rule demands a degree of too big simplification.
The example of the cooking recipe, I believe that it is more appropriate in
the point 3.7. On the other hand, it would be ideal that it showed the
elaboration step to step and that is a recipe that doesn't demand something
so strange, for many, as a microwaves :) I Believe that the example can be
of a simpler and more natural recipe.

My excuses if the language here used it is not appropriate. English, like it
is evident, it is not my language.

Regards,
Emmanuelle