RE: Checkpoint on testability

At 01:21 PM 12/22/00 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>it does not make it more difficult to use a page if you are lacking
>information on the accessibility (claimed or computed) of the page

At least we have found the "does too, does not" sticking point in our
disagreement. In my obstinacy/conviction I still (despite your reasoned
discourse) vote for "does too". Remember we are not talking about the page
in isolation, we are talking about the page as "Web Content" - the first
two words in our output effort. We are talking about accessibility to the
Web, not just to its elements.

The Web will be significantly more accessible (especially/including) for
PWDs if: 1) its contents are properly indexed; 2) the accessibility status
of the contents are determinable *before* access is attempted.

That's my story and I'm sticking by it. At least so far!

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE