RE: SVG Plugin from Adobe

Dear Mike,
Thanks, that's great!  Not sure how I missed this feature with Flash but
caught it with SVG.
Let me ask you about Kynn's other issue with SVG:  Is it possible for an
end-user to increase the canvas size of a Flash object (or objects) embedded
within an HTML page?  That is, assuming one is dealing with a small-ish
Flash picture/animation, can "Zoom in" be used to enlarge the whole object
-- and not just magnify within the original bounding box?
Seasons Greetings,
Bruce