From: AdobeSupport@Adobe.COM [mailto:AdobeSupport@Adobe.COM]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 2:06 PM
To: bruce_bailey@ed.gov
Subject: Resizing the SVG canvas

Hello Bruce,

If you omit "height", "width", and "viewBox" from the <SVG> tag, and open
the
SVG directly in the browser, the SVG artwork will resize without the
constraint
of the view box.

Thanks for your interest in SVG,
Corey
SVG Developer Support

--- Sent by "Bruce Bailey", on 12/21/2000
I would like the SVG view to provide the feature of increasing the canvas
size.
Maybe the containing HTML page would have to be modified? If I "zoom in",
the
whole image should get larger and, if it would still fit on the page, NOT be
constrained to the original box size. Is this possible to do within the W3C
specification? Any chance you will add this feature in the near future?
Thank
you. Please write me.