Re: local copies of WAI logo

I'm not a lawyer either but it seems to me that, unfortunately, we can't
just refer to general W3C policy because the general policy at

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/logo-usage-20000308

says that
quote
Some usages may differ from the generic W3C Trademark and Servicemark
License. The policies are further described for these instances.
unquote

and further down, under the wai logos it says
quote
Please refer to the detailed instructions provided by W3C's Web
Accessibility Initiative.
unquote

and clicking thereon brings us back to our page in WAI space which
literally says to source the server image.  So strictly speaking, we gotta
change our page.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/