RE: Textual Images vs. Styled Text

At 05:05 PM 11/29/00 -0800, Anne Pemberton wrote:
>In order to actually set standards, we need outside help from the world of
>illustrators. They, not us, can detail what and how to tackle this problem.

Let's pick a couple of WAI documents, one that we agree might be amenable
to illustrative improvement, like
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/Overview.html "How People With
Disabilities Use the Web" and one that seems on its surface to be less
amenable, like http://www.w3.org/TR/ATAG10/ "Authoring Tools Accessibility
Guidelines" and see if anybody has any ideas of whom to ask for help and
details of "how to tackle this problem."

I wonder if http://cast.org/udl/index.cfm?i=61 is something like what you
have in mind?

--
Love.