RE: Proposal: delete 3.4 and 3.9

The example of a long bit of text is only valid in the sense that its syntax
follows the rules of HTML. This meets checkpoint 2.1 (use the language right)
but fails 2.3 - use the markup to mark things up - abbreviations, structures,
etc.

I also believe that the checkpoints which talk about how to structure
information are important. For example, breaking up content into manageable
chunks, providing summaries / overviews, etc...

cheers

Charles