Re: Minutes from 16 November 2000 WCAG WG telecon

At 11:21 PM 11/20/00 -0000, Sean B. Palmer wrote:
>My thanks to Mr. Loughborough to pointing that out. Yes my tone is grating
>and annoying sometimes, but that is purely unintentional. In real life I am
>very reserved, would you believe.

Sean, it is not uncommon for quiet people to "let loose" when they get on
the Internet. After you realize that you are talking to other people with
interests in common and different from yours, who are all working for a
common goal, you may re-find some of your "reserve".

>[BTW: I presume we are talking about Anne as the school tecaher in Virginia.
>Actually I went to her homepage to try to break the ice a little,

Good idea, Sean. My current web project is at
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45 which is not yet connected to my home
page.

It is a "working document", in that it is updated with new links on a
regular basis (William, I've connected something to all the "vaporpix" but
one, the one for the Christmas holidays, and I haven't done the searchs for
that one yet. It may end up being three links instead of one.)

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1
http://www.erols.com/stevepem/Homeschooling
apembert@crosslink.net