Re: General Exception for Essential Purpose

At 9:55 AM -0500 10/30/00, Al Gilman wrote:
>Here it is useful to get a little more pedantic about our statement of the
>logic.
>It _is_ a requirement that "for each user, there is a version that they can
>use."
>It is_not a requirement that "there is one version that all users can use."

I agree.  As I stated in another message, a broadly accessible page
is a -technique- not a checkpoint/guideline level -requirement-.

(It's the best technique for -my- purposes, in which I can't guarantee
that someone will have entered a profile into the Edapta system, but
it's not a general -requirement- of accessibility.)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
http://www.kynn.com/