Re: Yet another graphic button with CSS styled text

Thanks William.

It's actually better in the earlier Opera (3.62): labels show up
there.  They must have implemented positioning but not
z-index in the newer opera, thereby putting the labels behind the images.
Also, their implemenation of table layout changed.    I'll have to see if I
can kluge around those issues.  Good to hear N 6.3 is up to speed on style
sheets.  Still, this shows that CSS is still a tricky area.

The comment about <P>&nbsp; was intended. I reworded and wraped the code
under WCAG.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/