-----Mensaje original-----
De: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]En
nombre de Charles McCathieNevile
Enviado el: lunes, 16 de octubre de 2000 15:32
Para: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
CC: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Asunto: RE: Glossary and WCAG 2

Emanuelle,

it is true that the document created by Harvey is not an official WAI
document. But it does contain parts of several official WAI documents.
Making
draft translations available to anyone working on a translation of the
guidelines (or thinking about it) would be very helpful. In addition, it
would be helpful to know what people have done already, and what people are
working on.

By the way, thank you (and Sidar's translators' group) for the work being
put
into this.

Best regards

Charles