Re: Shared Guidelines Glossary

Wendy,
I support a shared glossary and since WCAG is the basis for many of the
checkpoints for AT and UA guidelines it seems to make sense for he
definitions to start here.  Also WCAG will probably be the first
recommendation published after versions 1.0 of the other drafts have been
published.

Jon

At 04:57 PM 10/16/2000 -0400, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Hello,
>
>It has been suggested that the WAI develop a shared glossary among the
>sets of guidelines.  A further suggestion is that the WCAG WG own and
>develop the glossary.  How do people feel about that?
>
>--wendy
>--
>wendy a chisholm
>world wide web consortium
>web accessibility initiative
>madison, wi usa
>tel: +1 608 663 6346
>/--

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
MC-574
College of Applied Life Studies
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund