RE: Accessible Web Designing

Dear Mr. Thomas -

Optavia Corporation (information below) does some pro-bono web design work
(and all of our work is as accessible as possible!); however, I believe our
pro-bono docket is full at least through the middle of 2000.

I will call you soon to discuss this further.

- Shawn
__________________
Shawn Lawton Henry
Director of R&D
Optavia Corporation
SLHenry@optavia.com
608-260-9000, ext. 302

_________________________
About Optavia Corporation

Optavia Corporation (www.optavia.com/) serves the e-commerce industry with
usability research and consulting. We offer customer-centered web design and
evaluation for clients nationwide. Our services address usability from the
customer perspective, benefiting clients by making it easier for their
customers to interact with them.

Research and Development (http://www.optavia.com/rnd.htm): Optavia
Corporation is committed to advancing the practice of usability and
accessibility for e-commerce through our research and development
activities.

Accessibility (http://www.optavia.com/accessible.htm): Optavia Corporation
actively supports efforts to increase the accessibility of the Internet.