Re: Does the user know for sure whether the page is dynamic or static?

Do hope I am not taking up too much bandwidth on this topic.

I should have added that I believe the max out at 500 user sessions per week
related to the mass emailing of friends and relations advertising our
holiday photos online www.peepo.com/abc/abc.html and click on p for Phoebe.
Not all at once or I'll be cut orf.

What I mailed to say was, and I expect its old news if topical.
How about CBS recent news coverage of the millenium in Times Square where
they digitally remastered the images live and changed NBC'c vast video wall
to read CBS. Apparently the technology is used to include product placements
in shows where they were not.
On the other side the link that should point to this story
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/Digital/
actually points to last weeks internet stories, I have emailed the editor,
so with luck it now does point to  the cbs story

Dynamic tampering with reality in action.

jay@peepo.com

Jonathan Chetwynd
Special needs teacher / web accessibility consultant
education and outreach working group member, web accessibility initiative,
W3C