Re: draft requirements document

Wendy,
I did not see anything about scripting or improved navigation markup in the
requirements document.  Are these out of scope for the working group?

At 05:49 PM 4/4/00 -0400, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Here is a draft of the requirements document.  Please read so we can
>discuss it at the telecon this week.
>
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wcag20-requirements.html
>
>--wendy
>--
>wendy a chisholm
>world wide web consortium
>web accessibility initiative
>madison, wi usa
>tel: +1 608 663 6346
>/--

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group
College of Applied Life Studies
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund