Re: Working group meeting schedule

correct.  there will be no meeting tomorrow September 2, and we hope to
begin our regular weekly meeting schedule next Thursday on 9 September. We
are waiting to hear confirmation that the teleconference bridge has been
reserved for us.
--wendy

At 08:09 PM 9/1/99 , Jason White wrote:
>Wendy mentioned in the last teleconference that the chairs and editors
>were hoping to establish a weekly, 1.5 hour meeting schedule,
>maintaining the current Thursday 2000 UTC (4 PM Boston time)
>allocation.
>
>Am I correct in presuming that there will be no such meeting this
>week, but that a new schedule may start next week, with a meeting on 9
>September?

wendy chisholm
human factors engineer
trace research and development center