Re: Navigation bars and grouping of related links

In the techniques document we discuss using DIV to group links.  We then
mention using class to label the group or tabindex=1 on an URL immediately
following the navbar if people want to tab past it.

at this time we do not have other suggested techniques.  using MAP was
reopened as an issue but we have not discussed it yet.  if your group has a
dependency that needs to be cleared up by a certain day,  please give us a
proposed deadline and we can adjust the priority of this item so that it
gets discussed sooner than later.  At this time, it is an issue of the
techniques document and we are trying to get through Guidelines issues
before tackling Techniques.

Also, if UA has suggestions that you would like us to discuss, let us know.
 We have a call tomorrow (Thursday - 3 to 4 CDT).  Is this something that
you feel needs to be discussed tomorrow?  UA members are welcome to join
the call.

does this answer your question?
--wendy