Re: disparity in quicktips and guidelines?

Sorry, It is not the issue of image map text that needs to be revisited. It
is the question of whether being simple in lynx was an appropriate criterion.
(In this case I don't think there is a problem, but as a general policy we
want to check that we haven't inadvertently introduced a problem).

Cheers

Charles