Re: Conformance proposal re-drafted

This is true. But it can also claim that it produces content which is
WCAG double-A conformant, even if it doesn't meet some P1 guideline of
ATAG.

Charles

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

  > For example, an authoring tool might claim to be triple-A conformant if it
  > produced content that is triple-A (whereas I expect an authoring tool
  > which conforms to ATAG to have to do some other things), or a purchasing
  > requirement might require all websites paid for to be double-A conformant

  An AU may claim AA if it conforms to all the P1 and P2 of the AU
  Guidelines, which is different that saying it generates content that
  conforms to P1 + P2 Web Content Guidelines.