Re: Evaluation results: new tags

I think there is sme confusion here. As I understood it, Chetz was talking
about elements which are not in the HTML 4.0 spec. Now I think I misread
it, and you meant things like LONGDESC. It is known how to use those, but
generally they are only implemented in latest-release or specialty
browsers.

Cheers

Charles