Re: No Math and Science Guidelines

The updated issues list that was recently posted on the GL site is just the
beginning! <grin>  We are still working to collect all of the open issues.
We have several teleconferences coming up and hope to bring closure to the
growing list in the next few weeks.  Have no fear that math will be one of
the issues discussed.

--wendy