RE: potentially misinterpreted wording on label positioning

Actually we did mean on two lines

But the first one should read

o [239]immediately PRECEEDING OR following its control on the same line
                 (allowing more than one control/label per line).

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center