Re: Open issues

Jon,

Interesting idea.  I've added the following paragraph to the "d-link" issue
on our list.  You might want to update the UA issue list to reflect this
change also, unless you want to redefine this issue all together (for both
groups).

"A more generic use of the REL attribute of the ANCHOR tag for adding
semantic markup of the document  is that REL could be used for not only
identifying D-Links, but site navigation anchors and items in or for a
table of contents for a dcoument. UAs could use this information to create
pop up lists.  This could be part of the META information section of the PA
guidelines."

--wendy