RE: Formats of Page authoring Working Draft Document

This is where you would find it...   but please don't use that
version except as reference for work on the new one.   We will be
posting a new draft to GL and it should be the one you are
looking at for comments, eval etc.

Thanks much

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center
GV@tracecenter.org , http://tracecenter.org/
FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our listserves send "lists" to
listproc@tracecenter.org