  From: Sean Stapleford (TecAccess)
  To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 9:21 AM
  Subject: TYPO - http://www.w3.org/TR/AERT#color-contrast

  Hi,

  Very Nice, but I noticed a 'Typo' in:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/AERT#color-contrast

  Guideline 2.2.1 - Near the End, after the formulae, but before "Suggested Message", you have the following paragraph:
  "The rage for color brightness difference is 125. The range for color difference is 500."
  I assume that the word "rage" should be "range".
  (Both are good words, but not interchangeable!)

  I thought you'd like to know, so I'll head back to "My Groups",
  public-wai-rd@w3.org & w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

  Sean Stapleford
  Senior Assistive Technology Tester
  TecAccess  -  http://www.TecAccess.NET/
  SStapleford@TecAccess.NET
  (804) 355-3884

  This email, and any files transmitted with it,
  are confidential, and intended solely for the
  recipient(s) indicated. Any review, use,
  or distribution by anyone other than the
  intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
  If you have received this e-mail in error,
  or are not the intended recipient, please
  notify the sender and delete all copies.
   - Thank You -