Re: XML Validation EARL update

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Sean B. Palmer wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> > I've tinkered a little more with it since our earlier discussion.
>
> <earl:validity
>    rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/1.0-test#fails"/>
>
> should be:-
>
> <earl:validity
>    rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/1.0-test#Fail"/>
>
> Apart from that, it seems alright: good work.

Thanks.  Will fix that next time I log in and tinker with it.

> > I have implemented Jim's suggestion of accepting
> > Content-Location as an identifier.
>
> What's all this about using Content-Location?

The webservice parses XML you POST to it.  That is to say,
anonymous input.  It assigns it a system identifier of modxml:input.

Jim wanted to be able to post a document from a URL, and have the
results refer to that URL.  So we decided in chat to use the
Content-Location HTTP header.  If the Client sets a Content-Location,
mod_xml will (now) use that as the System Identifier of the input.

--
Nick Kew

Available for contract work - Programming, Unix, Networking, Markup, etc.