RE: Using RDF to describe DOM tests

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> I won't try to write the EARL sample, having just got off a
> plane, but I hope
> I will be able to do it y tomorrow.

That would be great.

> I don't know if the XML schema testing folk are looking at
> this - do you have
> a suggestion for who to ask (or just the mailing list?)

I've posted a message on xmlschema-dev@w3.org which has been
designated as the discussion forum for schema tests (but most
of the discussion is on general usage).

I've also posted a message to xmlconf-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
which is David Brownell's and my little home for XML conformance testing
software.  Maybe David can incorporate it into his software for checking
NIST/OASIS XML conformance once they fix up the file corruptions in
the badly mangled initial release of the second edition test suite.