Len Kasday memorial and continuation of his work

Len was such an inspiration to us all.

At 2001-05-18 18:34, Judy Brewer wrote:
>Please note, with regard to a memorial service for Len, that this is being
>planned for Thursday, May 24, at 1:00 p.m. in Morris Arboretum in
>Philadelphia.

I plan to attend this memorial service for Len. He did so much for WAI,
in particular WAI-ER. He led by doing. He created with joy. He guided with
tact. He shared his experience. We are blessed by his enthusiasm.

Len saw much more to be done. It is up to us to do it.

Please, can someone accept responsibility for updating WAVE 2.2 Alpha, which
addresses Section 508 requirements as well as WCAG. I'll try to find the
proper contact for this.

I note that 20% of the hits on the Temple Institute on Disabilities, where
Len worked, are to WAVE and WAVE508:

     http://www.temple.edu/stats/inst_disabilities/

Check Len's website:

     http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday/

There are good education references there, some of which should
be added to the WAI set of references, and possibly to WEBAble:

     http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday/education/index.html

>Additional information will be available over the next several days, and we
>will forward this once it is confirmed.
>
>- Judy

Regards/Harvey Bingham