Re: "EARL for dummies" type of question

Thanks for the reply !

I am a postgraduate student  and I am doing my masters in Web Accessibility in
R.I.N.C.E. - D.C.U. (Research Institute for Networks and Communications Engineering
- Dublin City University)
We are 2 students working on this research project.
A part of this project is to see the accessibility of some web sites in Ireland.
Well... now we are more concerned about our university web site ! :))
We are using Bobby and HTML Validator to test the web sites. And we have to keep
evidence of all these reports.
Now I am trying to find a way to make a script (or more) to do that.
I saw the mails about EARL and I thought that it sounds good.
I'll start looking on the references that you sent me.

Thanks again for them.
Carmen