Re: EARL: related to Annotea, invitation to w3 f/f

And thank you in advance for joining us.  I'm really looking forward to
hearing from people how have thought about, and implemented, something so
close to what we're talking about!

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/