Re: EARL

hi all

[* danbri is trying wretchedly to catch up on this thread]

If someone could send me a summary of where things are up to with EARL
inc URLs, (and what exactly it is...) we might be able to revisit the Prolog demo,
which has improved in capabilities lately. Also ILRT now have an RDF query
engine in development which runs server-side (no fancy inference stuff
though), so that might be useful. See Libby's demo at
http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/rdfquery/

thanks for any pointers

your former lurker,

dan