Re: CC/PP

At 01:47 PM 2001-12-10 , Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>At 1:55 PM -0500 12/10/01, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>>Charles,
>>in today's chat, sean said,
>>"<sbp> Someone (Chaals!) needs to come up with a use case for CC/PP,
>>or we'll probably just bin it (for now)"
>>So, what will it be? Use case or bin?
>
>Use case in what sense?

AG:: Structured description of 'delivery context' variables in "actual
conditions of the test application whose outcomes are reported."  So we can
tell if a given test case has been evaluated by people in different-enough
test
conditions or delivery contexts.

Precise configuration identification for browsers and screen readers.  Known
user preference settings and relevant functionality levels (impairments,
e.g.).

CC/PP provides a framework.  Somebody would have to control the taxonomy,
particularly for sensitive stuff like "what's your problem, Bud?"  Maybe
there's some privacy and anonymizer functions to worry about if we collect
these data?

Al

<http://kynn.com/>http://kynn.com
<http://idyllmtn.com/>http://idyllmtn.com