Re: CC/PP

Sorry to jump in here but could it be something like the following. Didn't
check all the technical details, but tried to look what the users might need.

Scenario 1:

A blind user has defined with cc/pp that he/she can only look linearized
tables. She also has defined that she wants to use a table linearizer
service located at www.linearizer.com to transform the tables unless the
page offers a linearized version. (I wonder if we can have some vocabulary
to tell where the linearized version is for each table and some time
information so that it is easy to verify if the linearized version is not
updated?)

When this user asks a page with a table the server that he/she is
contacting transforms it to a linearized from using the defined service or
shows the ready made linearized version. If the linearized version is much
older than the original page the service gives a warning.

Marja