FW: Info on SSB's 508 Eval Tools

FYI.....................

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of David Poehlman
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 1:45 PM
To: wai-ig list
Subject: Fw: Info on SSB's 508 Eval Tools

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Wun" <Eric.Wun@Epylon.com>
To: <sec508@trace.wisc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 10:11 AM
Subject: Info on SSB's 508 Eval Tools

Mike briefly mentioned liking SSB's InSight and InFocus eval and repair
tools.  We are also pleased with their functionality.  Here's some
information that I got from them the other day
that might be of interest to the list.  My understanding is that they
will
provide free demo copies if you email or call them.

The information is below:

----
-------------------

For over a year, customers have been using SSB Technologies software to
diagnose and retrofit their web sites to be accessible to people with
disabilities and compliant with Section 508 standards.  We have enjoyed
working with the government agencies, corporations and educational
institutions who have been using the InSight and InFocus tools.  If you
haven't yet determined if our software can help your compliance effort,
some
new developments at SSB could be of interest to you.

SIGNIFICANT SOFTWARE UPGRADE

Newly released version 4.0 of our flagship InSight and InFocus 508
diagnostic and retrofitting software includes:
- Universal fixing of violations across multiple pages and directories
- Reporting on directories and entire web sites
- Previewing pages in grayscale, linearized, and without Style Sheets or
JavaScript
- An integrated testing and fixing interface
- Seamless handling of tables and forms
- Free upgrades, support and online training

SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED PRICE

Purchase version 4.0 of both InSight and InFocus, including free
upgrades,
support and online training, for $899 per user for government agencies.
Significant discounts are available for volume software purchases.

FREE EVALUATION COPIES

The best way to determine if SSB software can help you is to try it!
Please
e-mail SSB at contact@ssbtechnologies.com or call us at 415.975.8000,
and we
will send you a fully functional evaluation copy of InSight and InFocus.

As we all work towards our compliance and accessibility goals, we hope
that
you will share with us your technology needs, software enhancement
suggestions and ideas on how we can better support your compliance and
accessibility efforts.  We look forward to working with you!

Best regards,

Marco Sorani
President
SSB Technologies