Re: Are Small Text buttons level 2 compliant

I would add to Charles's definition of acceptable technological
alternative, e.g. a screen magnifier program, that it not cause any other
problems.  For example, the need for horizontal scrolling that a pure
magnifier will require.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/