Re: Monday Telecon

Agenda (sorry for this late posting)

1. continue discussion of aert open issues, especially those left over from
last week

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/ert-open-issues.html

- open issue that may create discussion
      - how to test that a alternative page (e.g. the infamous "text-only")
is truly equivalent?

- another open issue that may create discussion:
        Should we delete the following two checks?
The first header element in the document must be H1
There must be only one H1 element in the document

2. See if we can reach consensus (at least in ER) on recent discussion
topic,  "check scripts for logical event handlers"
thread starts at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/2000Sep/0057.html

This includes:
   - checking of when onmouseover needs alternative
   - what should alternative be
   - Do we need mouse pointer simulation independent of focus?
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/2000Sep/0067.html
     (consensus, if any, will be sent to GL and UA for their consideration)