RE: Technique 3.4.1 Check document for relative units of measure

For Bobby, I went through the HTML spec and we've only implemented the
requirement to have relative size units for those elements that support
them. When we originally had it for any size attribute, every table border,
cellspacing, cellpadding, etc. attribute got called out, even width and
height for images!. But in HTML, there are no relative sizes you can define
for those attributes. In CSS, there are (and by the way, you can use a
fractional em, like "border: .1em"), so if we were evaluating CSS I would
say border, padding, margin etc. should be covered.

The only elements and attributes we check for absolute size, then, are:

COL - width, charoff
COLGROUP - width, charoff
HR - width
FRAMESET - rows, cols