Re: Technique 9.3.1 Check scripts for logical event handlers

I think, and I'd guess this agrees with what Chris had in mind, that no, we
don't need a mouseover replacement there.

This brings up another problem though.

What if an object already has both a mouseover and an onfocus event?  They
are logically different after all.

Simply replacing the onmouseover with onfocus doesn't work in that case.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/