Re: Low Vision and CSS (The EM is not enough)

Hi Len,

Yes! Good point. I see that on many pages. On some pages with tables the
text is under the image if a the user sets a large font.

Most of font size and table witdh conflicts are the cause of problems
low vision have with reading pages on the Internet. Maybe browser
developers could introduce options like "Loading table column in new
window" or "loading table cell in new window" or "Disable JavaScript if
a page in a frame is loading in a new window"?

Regards Peter Verhoeven
Internet : http://www.magnifiers.org (The Screen Magnifiers Homepage)