Re: Technique 6.3.1 [priority 1] Verify that the page is usable when programmatic objects are disabled.

> For example, if a form uses a button that triggers javascript, then when
> you turn off javascript you will need to have a SUBMIT button instead.

Hmmm, that would be the text equivalent of the script and fulfills technique
1.1.10. But what about the required server verification of the fields - it's
not covered by 1.1.10?

I'm questioning whether you can have a text equiv for a programmatic object
yet the page is unusable when the object is turned off.

Chris