RE: Title of the techniques document

Here's a title which is meant to suggest a concept, not actually be the
title: "Techniques for automatic implementation of the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines". It identifies that we're specifically talking
accessibility, talking about tools that automatically evaluate/repair, but
does not presume either an evaluation or repair orientation. Michael