Fwd: Re: text equivalents for multimedia

I took an action item at the 14 February telecon to ask WCAG if text
equivalents for audio needed to be on a separate page or could they be
included in the current page.

we determined that the current page is fine.

here is the exchange including the proposed wording to add to the WCAG
Techniques document.  note that there were a couple e-mails after this but
it was just Geoff and Charles agreeing this was o.k.  I will give it a
couple more days on the list before I incorporate the changes to ERT as
well as the WCAG techniques document, in case anyone disagrees on WCAG.

--wendy