  • From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:25:56 -0500
  • Subject: minutes posted - lots of action items and resolutions
  • To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
The minutes from the 21 February telecon are available at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/meetings/20000221.html

Summary of action items and resolutions
WC add to the disclaimer that this is not an exhaustive list of the tools.
LK send note to delorie developer before adding info to the list of tools page.
Resolution: let authors know what text we're going to include, and ask that
they keep us up to date.
LK volunteered to review a few tools.
WC make link to exisiting tools list more prominent on the ER list.
WL will look at the list of tools and see if i can take any.
LK will ask everyone on the list to write something for at least one of the
tools.
resolved: the people on this call agree that "Techniques for Web
accessibility evaluation and repair tools" and if someone wants to suggest
something new and gather consensus.
Resolved: plan for publishing a public document: WC finish going through
comments on my comments, then we all need to reread to ensure that WC
didn't break anything. then send to IG let them review for 1 or 2 weeks,
incorporate their comments, then become public. Therefore, we'll publish
tomorrow review over the week and discuss at next week's meeting.
Resolved: include a technique to require an assertive action by the user
for manual checks.
--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium