Re: EDL Overview Published

Sean,

This is coming along well.  Thanks for translating the Al-ese. <grin/>

Could you explain the diagram? I'm not sure exactly what the arrows mean.
Including a description in the document would make the document WCAG
accessible (i.e. a description of the image - checkpoint 1.1).

Also, I'm still having trouble reading RDF.  Could you walk us through
http://infomesh.net/edl/#p5 at Monday's meeting? I have several questions.

Thanks,
--wendy

--