Re: dinner before the f2f

I would be glad to join the gang and share my limited knowledge of
eateries.  I
can Metro it or can provide a car with seats for three others.  If they're not
all Charles's size.

Further I will try to keep the list, as we need to run this through PF as
well.  I will do that  but separately.

I know where Len is staying.  Charles, can you give me an idea of roughly
where
you will be?  Will you have a car?  Will you be convenient to the Metro?

Anyone else interested in joining a dinner gang for Sunday night, as Len said,
please answer this thread.

Daniel is a likely 'regrets.'  He gets in rather late Sunday night from
Montreal.

Al

<mailto:kasday@acm.org>mailto:kasday@acm.org

>  Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
>  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/>http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/
>
>  The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:

<http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/>http://www.temple.edu/in
st_disabilities/piat/wave/

<http://www.w3.org/WAI>http://www.w3.org/WAI
>Location: I-cubed, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
>September - November 2000:
>W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
France