Re: Dublin Core Meta Tags Resource? (fwd)

FYI

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:53:04 -0400
From: Kathleen Anderson <kathleen@spiderwebwoman.com>
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: WAI EO List <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Dublin Core Meta Tags Resource?

Charles:

Thank you; I've passed the info on.

If anyone on the list is using FP2000, here's the info on the Macro (I have
not tried it myself):
If interested, you can download the Macro from this page;
http://www.solution-shelf.com/CodeTips/TP_PageComb.htm

Full instructions for import into FP2K included in page text.
I would appreciate any suggestions or comments.
regards,
TP
www.solution-shelf.com

~ Kathleen Anderson