Re: CfP W3C Device Independent Authoring Workshop

Is this conference also going to address the development of guidelines that
can optimize the benefits of the web for the educationally challenged  and
persons with learning disability.

Should I ask my contacts at the learning disability organizations for their
input? I can ask someone from the BDA (British Dyslexia Association) to
attend.

Yours
Lisa Seeman