Re: WAVE

Opera does indeed give a much better a pure text look than WAVE, and the
toggling is very sweet.  Do you think I should add a mode to WAVE that
toggles the images?

BTW, when you're running WAVE you can also look at the ALT tags for image
maps areas... I don't think opera shows them, or at least I haven't been
able to figure it out.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.