Re: Accessibility Report Tool

Hi,

If we have two forms (which I'm not opposed to) how will a user decide
which one they want to use?  I think it will add one more step to the
process, but if it is does well i don't think it will be a problem.

One possibility:

[] I want to give a technical review of the site.  Note: knowledge of HTML
and WCAG required.
[] I want to give general feedback about the site.

I do not know if these are the best ways to say this,but it's a start.

thoughts?
--wendy