Report form at http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/rep1

Hi Len,

Today I evaluate the report.
I think form itself works nice and also the message that is send to the
webmaster is clear. I'm only not som happy with the attachment of the Bobby
report that is included. As I told to the developers of Bobby, Bobby works
not well on a lot of websites. For example if somebody wants to access
http://www.vpro.nl with Lynx or another browser with loading images off. It
is realy nearly impossible to access this website. Bobby says
congratulations no accessibility errors. If you send such an attachment to
the webmaster he gets a message that there are some accessibility errors
and an attachment that tells him congratulations. I think it is better to
make such an attachment optional.
If you want to test http://www.vpro.nl/frontend/index.shtml with Bobby you
get the result of testing the frame construction. After clicking on the
first frame you can see that Bobby failed. There are a lot of nested frames
in this website and a lot of image map and images without ALT tags. But
Bpbby can not figure out it.

Regards Peter Verhoeven
Internet : http://www.plex.nl/~pverhoe (The Screen Magnifiers Homepage)